When temperatures start to rise, we cheer up because that means long days, warm weather, beach trips and summer vacations. However, humidity and scorching that come together with this beautiful sunny and warm weather are not so glorious, when you think about it. There are million things we can list as things that do not really go so good with bronze tans, summer breezy clothes and summer feelings.
Here the 8 most annoying ones which none of us wants to deal with.
- When it comes to this extremely unpleasant body reaction to heat, we are all in it together. Ever faced upper-lip sweating? You know what we mean. But, let’s face it, there’s only a certain number of showers we can take during 1 day, so try carrying with you blotting paper, and paper tissue and never forget applying an antiperspirant.
- Carrying extra stuff with you. You have to pack your bag every time you get out of the door like you would pack a carry-on for a weekend away from the city. It’s hot, it’s sweaty and it’s sticky. You need all the help you can get from things that won’t let you look like a complete mess, even though you will feel really hot, and sweaty, and sunburned probably. So, you have to carry sunblock, sunglasses, blotting sheets, extra deodorant and many other heat-fighting essentials.
- Discolored jewelry. Heat gets your beaded jewelry easily discolored. And you get a stain on your wrist, or your neck, or fingers. It’s the worst feeling ever! So, before you go out and expose yourself on summer hotness, remember to protect your beaded jewelry by leaving it at home.
- Sweat stains. No matter what causes them, stains are a real struggle in the summer days. Besides stains from discolored jewelry, sweat stains (especially those in your armpit area) are extremely uncomfortable, too. How to fight them? There seems to be no other way, but avoiding the summer warmth.
- Ice-melting with the speed of sound. The ice in your iced coffee or tea melts immediately, which drives most people crazy. The solution – ask for an ice refill before your ice melts completely!
- If you don’t use sunscreens and expose yourself on Sun rays too much, you can easily damage your skin. It may seem fun getting that dreamy, sun-kissed tan, but trust us, no sunblock means greater risk of skin-damaging. If you don’t want to end up looking like you overslept in a tanning bed, use high factor sunscreen and avoid sun exposure for about 3-4 hours around noon!
- The ice cream truck noise. Yes, we love ice cream during summer, but if you think about the music that ice-cream trucks play while roaming through the city, we can all agree that most of the time, it’s pretty much just an annoying melody that we all hate (except kids, of course).
- Office air conditioning. It’s a great mystery how companies ‘love’ to spend big money on keeping offices unbearably cold during summer days. As much as we all hate it, there’s nothing we can do about it, except – bring an extra layer of clothes to survive the work day!